CREW MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Company’s Crew Management Department is represented by offshore, dry cargo, cruise and tanker fleet divisions supporting both tailor-made and full crew management schemes. The nationalities engaged: Asean crew.
We offer our clients:
- Fast data base (around 25000) consisting of pre-selected, properly assessed qualified seafarers.
- Software permitting to select candidates according to your requested vacancy, giving access to digital copies of all relevant licenses and course diplomas. The system also facilitates detailed planning and organizational procedures.
- Careful seafarers’ documents check, English knowledge test + one-on-one interview with specialist in Marine Engineering and Navigation.
- Teleconference with potential employees.
- Visa, flag documents and travel arrangements.
- Professional support services of all kinds.
- Friendly team available 24\7.
Our Partners are Indonesia Offshore Training Centers approved by NI and OPITO.
Courses delivered: OPITO approved BOSIET, FOET, HUET and H2S.
|Dynamic Positioning – Basic/Induction||Advanced Ship Handling in an Offshore Environment||Seismic/survey operation in offshore environment||Helideck Assistant (HDA) Initial Training|
|DP Advanced Course||Offshore Support / Supply Vessel Operations||Subsea Crane Operations||HDA Helideck Emergency Response Team Member (HERTM)|
|DP Refresher Course||ASD Ship Handling Courses||Crane Operator Course Stage 1||Helideck Assistant Further Training (HDA FT)|
|DP Maneuvering Courses (Sea Time Reduction)||Anchor Handling Operations||Crane Operator Course Stage 2||High Voltage Training|
|Position Reference Systems – DP Systems||Large Ship Handling||Crane Operator Course Stage 3||QHSE Level 1/Level 2|
|Kongsberg DP maintenance||Towing Operations||Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) Initial Training||Crew Resource Management in an Offshore Environment|
|DP FMEA familiarization||Winch Operator Course||HLO Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader (HERTL)||Offshore Familiarization Course|
|Ship Handling in an Offshore Environment||Rig Move Training||Helicopter Landing Officer Further Training (HLO FT)||Drilling Familiarization Course|